BASE Girls U18’s provides a pathway for girls in the U16 – 18 age band.
Joining our squad allows players the opportunity to receive over 55 hours of professional coaching led by staff with professional academy experience.
BASE aim to develop players so that they meet the required standard to trial at professional clubs to showcase their talent through featured games throughout the academic year.
Being a member of squad will allow you to –
- Play competitive matches in the Thames Valley Counties Women’s League U18 Division
- Play additional matches vs Professional academies
- Matches recored on VEO and uploaded to You Tube
- Individual match clips sent to players for feedback and analysis
- Performance and injury prevention sessions/rehab
- GK coaching sessions
- Nutrition guides and personal performance plans
- Wear exclusive Nike BASE training & playing kit