Students will complex the BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate In Sport (equivalent to 1 A level) alongside two A levels or equivalent.
The BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate In Sport
This is intended as an Applied General qualification, equivalent in size to 1 A Levels. It has been designed as part of a two-year programme, This qualification is aimed at learners looking to progress to higher education in this sector.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport & Wellbeing
- Professional Development in the Sports Industry
- Sports Leadership
- Investigating Business in Sport and the Active Leisure Industry
- Skill Acquisition in Sport
- Practical Sports Performance
- Coaching Sports Performance
- Sports Event Organisation